4 Jun 2012

Furla Rockstar + Hat


Yesterday I decided to wear my beloved Furla Rockstar a bit differently - in the 70´s style with high-waisted jeans, patterned shirt and an amazing retro hat. In this weather, there´s no problem to wear almost winter hats in June. :-) But at least such a cool outfit helped me find a motivation to go out in this dreadful weather.

Včera jsem si zkusila vzít svou milovanou Furlu Rockstar v trochu jiné kombinaci - ve stylu 70. let s džínami s vysokým pasem, vzorovanou košilí a hlavně úžasným retro kloboukem. V tomhle počasí totiž není problém nosit skoro zimní klobouky i v červnu. :-) Ale zase mě aspoň takový pěkný outfit donutil vůbec jít ven do toho nečasu.









Bag:   Furla
Hat:   Accessories
Shirt: Zara
Shoes: Mango
Watch: Michael Kors
Belt:  HM
Photo by Jan Fikacek

17 comments:

  1. Klara do you have blogloving,So I can follow your blogposts there?? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I´m on bloglovin. :-) Just found your blog there. ;-)

      Delete
    2. ok let me find your blogloving too hihi thnx so much Klara! xo

      Delete
  2. Your post is very interesting information about related topic is awesome. I was finding this type of information from long time. I think you should going on to make this type of blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look great! your bag and hat are amazing :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. tahnks for your comment on my blog sweetie! you are absolutely stunning! And especially your pants made me fell in love! I'm searching for a jeans like that ;)
    And of course we can follow each other! I started following you all ready ;)

    Xx
    http://maximetherapie.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love this type of jeans, too! :-)
      Kiss

      Delete
  5. Love the bag! You look so pretty!

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOUR SHIRT! <3

    following from Lima, Perú!

    Giu.
    www.limafashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you're so stylist, very love this handbags, nice combination :)

    ReplyDelete