25 Jul 2012

Latino Dress


Finally we have a couple of summer days in Brussels! And nothing fits better to the summer in the city than BBQs, coctails, bright colours and loose-fitting dresses like this orange one in Latino style.
Enjoy the summer everyone! :-)

Tak konečně přišlo léto i do Bruselu, aspoň na pár dní. A nic se nehodí k létu ve městě lépe než grilování, koktejly, zářivé barvy a volné šaty, jako tyhle oranžové v latinsko-americkém stylu.
Přeju všem krásné léto! :-)
  












Dress:     Naf Naf
Shoes:     New Look
Belt:      Urban Outfitters
Bag:       HM
Earrings:  Accessories
Bracelets: Sal Y Limon

13 comments:

  1. You look really pretty. :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look amazing in that dress! I would love to follow each other, I followed :)

    XO's,
    http://dailylifeofmaika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous summery outfit,Love the hairstyle so chic and elegant and most of all that gorgeous bright orange dress! Love it,fab post.

    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog,for your sweet comment and fo following too,it means alot.

    Hope your having a fabulous summers day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, really nice blog and great photos!!! Maybe we follow each other !?
    Just let me know :)
    http://gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your outfits, you have a lovely blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I started on gfc, hope you can follow me back)

    kisses
    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bože, to jsou nádherný šatky! V Bruselu musíš zářit:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Klara, I love the dress and the belt together, such a lovely look. Thx so much for following.
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog and great photos!
    I'm a new follower! Do you wanna follow me? :)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hairstyle is just great: simpel but so beautiful! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog! Follow you too)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Šatečky s účesem dohromady jsou fakt super :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog! Follow you too

    Traditional Chinese style clothing

    ReplyDelete