24 Jul 2012

T-shirt, Shorts and Neon Heels


This is a simple outfit that I wore on Saturday. A basic white T-shirt, shorts with the "leather" effect and neon heels, all together one of my favourite combinations.
Are you also into neon details recently? I really like this trend!

Tenhle jednoduchý outfit je z minulé soboty. Bílé tričko, kraťasy s "koženým" efektem a neonové boty tvoří dohromady jednu z mých nejoblíbenějších kombinací.
Také jste v poslední době propadli neonovým doplňkům? Mně se tento trend hrozně líbí!










T-shirt:    1-2-3
Shorts:     Mango
Heels:      New Look
Ring:       Forever 21
Sunglasses: Chanel

7 comments:

  1. Looks really great! :) I was wondering whether you'd want to follow each other or not? Please let me know. :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are beautiful and this outfit :) aha až teraz som si všimla že píšeš aj po česky

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your simple look <3 so cool and classy in the same time :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this look...especially the simplicity of it! Def. following!

    xo,

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour of your shoes I like it so much ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! ;) I'm following you now! You're really pretty by the way! =D

    Kisses*

    http://gomadandbuyeverything.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello,lovely post and great blog. I love your shoes:)I follow you now via bloglovin/11 and gfc/61 and I will be so happy if you follow back:)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete