24 Sep 2012

Mice in the Park

Last Sunday me and my new pets - mice from Marc Jacobs were enjoying sunshine in the Parc Léopold in Brussels. I hope this weather will last!

Minulou neděli jsem si s myškami od Marca Jacobse vyrazila do bruselského parku Léopold, užít si trochu sluníčka. Doufám, že tohle počasí ještě chvíli vydrží!












Jacket:     Levi´s
Bag:        Moschino
T-shirt:    Zara
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Jeans:      Zara
Shoes:      Marc by Marc Jacobs
Watch:      Michael Kors
Bracelet:   Forever 21

4 comments:

  1. Sleep pants, great outfit!
    Come by on my blog if you have time, maybe we can follow each other,
    xx
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I love your pants and the leather jacket!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pants are amazing!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your pants, what a great print and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete